Thursday 20 March 2014

Events that occur in your life can change your perspective

As a fifteen year old young woman , I quickly learned that I could not depend on anyone except 

myself. I have no regrets, because everything I experienced allowed me to grow and develop 

into the person I am now, but the changes I have went through over the last 3 years still amaze 

me. I know I am not old by any means, but my perspectives have changed drastically. I stopped

telling myself I'd never be able to be anyone or do anything and I was finally able to get my life 

together. I take complete care of my younger sisters and my education. I have learned to follow 

my dreams, push myself when I feel I can't keep going, and never settle for anything less what 

my family and I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment